We've got a thousand reasons why, but click here to see the "top" reasons you should attend this year's conference.
Tell a Friend!
Tell a friend or colleague about the 2012 conference! Enter their email address and we'll let them know!
2013 National Diversity Conference Most Powerful and Influential Women Nominations
Criteria to be considered:
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout scope of her career
- Has clout within her organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
To submit an individual for consideration:
- Submit individual's name, company name and job title (if applicable).
- Submit, in bullet point form, the reasons why the individual should be considered based on the criteria listed above.
- Forward your submission(s) to Sofia Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.